EMG Portal is an add-on to EMG (Enterprise Messaging Gateway) which gives a web-based application interface to some tasks. EMG Portal is to be considered a starting point which can be enhanced and modified to fit customer-specific requirements.
In combination with the billing plugin feature it enables flexible fractional message billing.
There are three different user roles in EMG Portal: Owner, administrator and user.
This is the default functionality. Additional functionality can be implemented by customer or as a consultant effort.
- Send SMS to one or more recipients (plain text and Unicode)
- Direct and scheduled sending of SMS
- Address books
- Send to large number of recipients from uploaded file
- Variable data in message via placeholders when sending via address book or uploaded file
- Dynamic sender address
- Message log (for user)
- Password reset
- Message log (for company)
- User administration
- Credits management
- Company-specific alert message
- MIS (sent message) reports via e-mail
- Customer and account administration
- Manage routes (msdisdn prefix, priority, load-balancing, failover)
- MO routing to specific customer
- Manage prices (charge cost, manual edit, Excel upload)
- Connector real-time overview
- Connector queue management (delete, move, bounce, force close, hold)
- System alert message
- Layout customization through HTML template and CSS
- Pricing per customer, msisdn prefix, connector in, connector out
- E-mail reports
EMG Portal is implemented using the Yii Framework, a PHP web application framework encouraging the MVC design pattern.
Dashboard (owner view)